Drag Star 650: Customização by Komatsu/Duna

Motos: Yamaha Virago, Yamaha Drag Star, Yamaha Royal Star, etc.

Moderadores: Administradores, Moderadores, Colaboradores Yamaha

Responder
Jovi
Administrador
Contato:

Aê pessoal,

Trabalho do Eduardo Duna na moto do Eduardo Kenji Komatsu com reconhecimento internacional:

Imagem
Star of the Month: Brazilian Beauty

Eduardo’s Dragstar XVS650A

Seems like guys from South hemisphere are everywhere on the Star Cruizer these days :) Because our winner of the August contest is Eduardo Kenji Komatsu from Brazil! Let’s have a look at his beautifully customized Dragstar, study the impressive list of mods and parts – and hear the story of the bike told by the owner himself:

This bike is an XVS DRAGSTAR 650. Origin: Brazil, Color: SILVER, YEAR 2006.

I acquired this motorycle in February 2007. At time of purchase it had zero kilometers on it. I rode her for two years with some accessories installed and then I chose to make a customization on it. Initially I planned just to change the front mudguards... but I ended up doing a whole customization. The whole work was made at Customization Dune, by a friend named Eduardo who is a crazy and passionate about custom bikes and a very dignified person. The seats were made at Curitiba-PR by Skinny, also an excellent professional and excellent person. Dragstar is a beautiful bike, with many accessories available in the domestic market and from North America and numerous possibilities for customization. With it, I made many friends along the roads, visited many wonderful places. On each ride, whenever I find myself, I wonder how come I did not discover this before! lol

It is really a passion. If I try to explain better ... many will not understand!
Vejam em: international-star-riders.com
Código de Trânsito Brasileiro, Art. 29, XII, § 2º. Respeitadas as normas de circulação e conduta estabelecidas neste artigo, em ordem decrescente, os veículos de maior porte serão sempre responsáveis pela segurança dos menores, os motorizados pelos não motorizados e, juntos, pela incolumidade dos pedestres.

[]´s Jovi
http://www.jovi.net.br
http://www.motoscustom.com.br
assadghazal
Contato:

Grande Komatsu... DOG dos Bão...

Não conhecia essa moto ai brother... xiki no urtimo hein ?!
Assad Abdalla Ghazal
Drag Star 650
Imagem
Responder